1. Sitting in front of the tv, what’s on the screen?
Fox News, the Weather Channel, or Home Improvement reruns (if he’s watching with Middle Sister)
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
bleu cheese, oil and vinegar or MAYBE the house vinaigrette, but that last one is a reach
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
He doesn’t drink, so he will have an iced tea or root beer. And don’t forget the hot wings!
5. Where did he go to high school?
The public high school in his hometown.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He’s not a collector
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
See #8; also chicken parmesan and rib-eye steak
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cream of wheat with cheese on it
11. What would he never wear?
“low” socks, despite everyone else’s best efforts
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He only follows sports when a local team makes the playoffs
13. Who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Any “type A” behavior qualifies
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Yellow cake with vanilla frosting OR strawberry shortcake
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Cross-country and tennis
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Programming computers, following political news, watching the Weather Channel