- Little Brother stepped in dog poop while wearing his fairly-new soccer shoes
- He brought the befouled shoes into the house to ask me what to do
- I handed him an old toothbrush for the scrubbing job, instructing him to dispose of it outside when he was done
- He brought the dripping-wet shoes back into the house…
- …intending to spray them with Axe to make them smell better
- I got him some paper towels so he could leave the shoes on the porch
And through all of that, I remained calm and did not yell, shout or go all Screaming Meemie on him.
I’ll have to think of something else for Small Success Thursday, because this one just couldn’t wait.